This notice provides an overview of the privacy and cookie policies to be observed by the companies of ADHARA GROUP: Adhara Ltd, Adhara Blockchain Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and Adhara Blockchain Technologies Spain SLU (hereinafter “ADHARA” will mean the ADHARA Group or the relevant company belonging to the ADHARA Group).
What is a cookie
Cookies are small files downloaded in the user’s device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when entering into a website. Such cookies can contain personal and/or location information as well as information about the user’s navigation experience that can be read by the web server afterwards.
Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list periodically, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the website or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
Some cookies are necessary for certain uses of the website, and without such cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the website. These cookies, for example, allow us to operate our website so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access website content. They also include cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our websites. We may from time to time also use functional cookies and cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes.
What types of cookies are used in this website
This website uses different types of cookies. Below you will find a list of all types of cookies used in this website:
- Strictly necessary: they are required for the operation of our website.
- Functional Cookies: they are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you
- Analysis Cookies: among other things, they collect information on how visitors use our website, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third party advertising.
- Advertising Cookies: they assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either “session” cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent,” which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie. Full details on all of the cookies used on the website are available at our Cookie Disclosure table below.
What are the purposes of the cookies used in this website
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our website.
- To improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms and website.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
|Name of Cookie/Identifier||What does the cookie generally do (e.g., website function and administration, analytics, marketing)?||Is it a 1st or 3rd party cookie and what is the name of the party providing it?||What type of cookie is it (persistent or session)?||What is the duration of the cookie on the website (if not cleared by the user)?|
|1P_JAR||Analytics||3rd – Google||30 days|
|PHPSESSION||Function||3rd – WordPress||Session|
|vuid||Analytics||3rd – Vimeo||Persistent||2 years|
How to disable cookies
As an additional guarantee, the cookies installation may be subject to the User’s acceptance. In the event that the User accepts to install cookies, his/her consent can be revoked at any time.
Many web browsers allow to activate private mode in which cookies are deleted every time after the visit. Depending on the web browser such private mode can have different names:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher: “InPrivate”
- Opera 10.5 or higher: “Private Browsing”
- Google Chrome 10 or higher: “Incognito”
- Safari 2 or higher: “Private Browsing”
- Firefox 3.5 or higher: “Private Browsing”
If you want to have access to the menu in your web browser to disable or configure the cookies you can use the following paths:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options – Privacy
- Google Chrome: Menu (in the tool bar) – Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Content Settings – Cookies
- Safari: Settings Menu – Preferences- Privacy – Block cookies
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – Use custom history
Please note that in the case you disable the cookies, this website may not work properly and/or some features in this website may be disabled.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing.